Thursday, May 24, 2007

Blurred image problem with Bitmap and Graphics pointers

DirectX Rotation filter problem


1.Clear all the bitmaps used, Then see whether any problem occurs.


I developed C++ class for rotation with bitmap and graphics as pointer objects. if I used this class,

I got the error in the video like TV dot points in an image. In DirectShow Rotation filter,

we are using bitmap and graphics objects locallly ( bitmap and graphics as normal objects).

So I developed the C++ class for rotation with Bitmap and graphics objects without pointers.

It gives us the quality output image. So I got a point in this view...

That is if we are using pointers the image is drawing over the existing image, So it looks like a dots image like in TV.


But this problem is not available if I am not using pointers for Bitmap and Graphics object.

So How I tackle the problem...

So I track the problem where it lies...


Solution :
-------------

1. I cleared the bitmap and graphics pointer objects contents. But it gives little bit quality to the image.

But not a full fledged quality output.


2. I changed the SetCompositingMode() of an Graphics object as SourceModeCopy


m_pGraphics->SetCompositingMode(CompositingModeSourceCopy);


then it gives the quality output video...



Here if we are using the bitmap and graphics as normal objects every time, it draws the image over the graphics object...

Every time the Bitmap and Graphics object is created So it doesnt make a dot points problem in an output image.

For Graphics and Bitmap pointer objects, I set the SetCompositingMode().

m_pGraphics->SetCompositingMode(CompositingModeSourceCopy);

No comments: